Stardoll Etiquette - the One Stop Rules
While you are on Stardoll, it is strictly forbidden to:
Any violation of the rules is taken very seriously and may result in your account being deleted with no chance of a refund.
Stardoll is a friendly, fashionable place for you to enjoy yourself and have fun! You can get creative, hang out with friends and meet new people from all over the world. We have created the One Stop Rules to keep Stardoll safe and enjoyable for all our members.
Last updated: 2017-01-24 10:34:11
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payments at Stardoll?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Phishing sites
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Can I share accounts with a friend or other members?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog