Is this a secure site?
Stardoll is automatically moderated 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we at Stardoll are always working hard to improve the safety and security on our gaming platforms - most notably the implementation of several filters in place to avoid name-calling and bad language.
We also have our ONE STOP RULES, which is a guideline on best practice on Stardoll. Stardoll has the right to cancel any membership or close any account with no chance of refund if any of the rules are violated. Report buttons are also easily accessible across the site for anyone wishing to report any incident, at any time.
For children under the age of 13, we have a Kidsafe feature that limits the child’s social interaction.
If you would like to Activate the Kidsafe on your child's account go to Account Settings by clicking on the icon next to your child's avatar and choose Activate Kidsafe.Please go to Rules and Safety for more information about Safety on Stardoll.
Last updated: 2015-05-12 11:44:25
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- What is Stardoll?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Stardoll FAQs
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog