Stardoll Etiquette - the One Stop Rules
While you are on Stardoll, it is strictly forbidden to:
Stardoll is a fun, fashionable place for you to enjoy yourself and have fun! You can get creative, hang out with friends and meet new people from all over the world. We have created the One Stop Rules to keep Stardoll fun and safe.
Any violation of the rules is taken very seriously and may result in your account being deleted with no chance of a refund.
Last updated: 2015-03-12 09:59:12
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - the One Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Phishing sites
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog