Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
When you are at Stardoll you SHOULD:
- - Enjoy yourself and have fun!
- - Be creative: Inspire yourself and be an inspiration to others.
- - Create and dress up the coolest dolls ever!
- - Hang out with your friends and make new friends.
- - Respect other people's views and beliefs.
When you are at Stardoll you must NOT:
- - Swear, use sexually graphic terms or make racist remarks.
- - Bully other Stardolls or in other ways make them feel uncomfortable.
- - Ask other Stardolls for personal information (or give out your own) such as (but not limited to) password, email, name on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram or similar.
- - Post external links (such as photos, videos, chat rooms etc).
- - Make private deals to trade items, trade/sell/buy accounts or sell items for more than the limit of 600 Stardollars.
- - Type your password anywhere except in the log in box on Stardoll.com or change your email to any email address that does not belong to you.
- - Break the law at Stardoll or talk others into breaking it.
- - Claim you belong to the Stardoll Staff. There is no employee code so, do not ask for or claim to have one.
- - Create or design items that may be offensive to others, including (but not limited to) smoking, weapons and drugs.
Breaking any or more of the ONE-STOP-rules will result in the closure of your membership with no chance of refund.
Last updated: 2013-06-07 11:40:05
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog