- How much do you know about this niche passtime?
Fun, simple, and super easy party ideas!
Do you remember...
Who wore it? Who, who? Who, who?
Want to know why this is one of my favorite stores?
I have decided to host a Winter Dress-Up Contest. This contest is for all Stardollies and all can participate (Royalties, Superstarts and Non-Superstars).
- Bright blonde hair.. light eyes.. and that adorable laugh! These are only a few of the qualities of superstar Niall Horan. Niall is not only a talented One Direction band member, but he is also the latest member to get his very own Stardoll dressup!
- Happy One Direction month! Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis are 5 of the most popular boys on the planet at this very moment. Their charming personalities, good looks, and beautiful voices have put them on top of charts all over the world. Here is a little list explaing not only why 1D is so popular, but also why you should become a directioner :-)
Does your mood constantly determine what you're going to wear that day? If so, you aren't alone. Many times I don't realize that instead of my mind choosing an outfit my mood does it. So I tested my mood, and I decided to record what I wore and how I felt that day I wore the outfit.
- He's handsome, British, and a GREAT singer. Who am I talking about? Yep, you guessed it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- ecf97 Featured post: "The 5 Golden Rules to Make Friends on SD"
- loz12345 Featured post: " Common Makeup Mistakes"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Monthly Playlist / Q&A ft. lindaeileen!"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"