- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Advice for New Players!"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Instagram Makeup: Yay or Nay?"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Hair Confusion"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"