- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Hot or Not?! CHOKERS!"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Stories by YOU! | #doll4doll"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"