- Paris fashion week has been very generous .....
- Show your stripes in a casual-cool tee (like this Austin City Limits festival-goer).
Photo: Anne Ziegler
- Check out the video from some of the workshops from Stardoll's day of workshops at London Fashion Week -- celebrating creativity in fashion. With notes on jewelry and ceelbrity from Anna Lou of London and thoughts on being a makeup artist from Natalie ....
- The Veronicas joined Stardoll at the Royal Festival Hall ... not just to perform and strut the runway, they even took a moment to sit down and talk with us about Stardoll and some orange flares that they were ' well into' back in the day!
- Stardoll Admin
Midnight Ragdoll explores an unpretty pretty look with a dark edge, baroque, punk and improvisational. Blaze your own pathways, both ragged and smooth in clothes inspired by designers like Kenzo, Rue Du Mail, Twenty8Twelve and Erin Fetherstone.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Premade Eyeshadow"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Right Here, Right Now"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Thinking Critically"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "The Right Necklace"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Chocolate Lava Mug Cake"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"