- Keira Knightley and her boyfriend of about two years, James Righton, are newly weds! The couple tied the knot yesterday, May 4, during an intimate ceremony set in the gorgeous, quaint town of Mazan in France. Keira stunned as a bride wearing a custom-made gown by Chanel and a flower-laced headband in her hair while exchanging vows with the love og her life. It sounds like a dream! Congratulation to Keira and James, we wish you all luck and happiness! (Hollywoodlife)
- One Direction star Liam Payne is a single man again after splitting from his girlfriend Danielle Peazer. Liam and Danielle have been dating back and fourth for the past few years after meeting during his time on X Factor in 2010. The couple adopted a dog together in March this year, after a brief split in September 2012.
Sources say they split because of Liam's busy schedule, and that they've been trying to make things work for a while now. "They have been trying for months to make it work but it just hasn't. They had a big chat last month and decided there wasn't any point in dragging it out", a source tells The Sun.
The source also reveal Liam wants to stay single for a while now, and is not interested in meeting someone new.
- Justin Bieber has wanted a bat mobile for long, and now he's decided to invest his favorite car company Fisker after they fell into financial difficulties.
The reason why he wants to invest in the company is because he wants to get their new model which is planned to look like a bat mobile, which might not be manufactured if they don't get financial help. Justin's assistants are now working on a rescue package, and he's consulting with his team if the investment is unwise.
- Young actors Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult dated for a while before, but called things off in January. The couple have remained good friends, but now they have been spotted out on a romantic dinner date in Hollywood, Daily Mail reveals.
The couple left the restaurant via the back door to avoid the paparazzis, but eyewitnesses from the restaurant says they only had eyes for each other the entire evening. Right now the former couple are working together on the X-Men prequel Days of Future Past.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Hot or Not?! CHOKERS!"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Stories by YOU! | #doll4doll"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"