CRACKLE NAIL POLISH TUTORIAL
Hello, dollies! I'm sure most of you have probably heard of crackle nail polish or maybe even worn it on your own nails. Several creative dolls have found a way to bring this trend to Stardoll. Since this look is so popular, I thought I would show you how to create the effect on your doll's nails.
Things you will need: Pink Clouds Nail Polish, Azure Sky Nail Polish, Top Coat
1. First, you will want to add the main color, Azure Sky, to each of your doll's nails. I chose blue for my doll because it looked best with her skin tone. Keep in mind, this tutorial can work with any color of polish you choose.
2. Next, add the Pink Clouds polish over each of the Azure Sky. This step is what creates the actual crackle effect on your nails. Pretty, right?
3. Lastly, you may add a layer of Top Coat to each of the nails to tie everything together and finish off the look. This step is optional. It's just adds nice finishing touch.
Can't wait to see all of your doll's with your new polish! Enjoy!
picture credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Your Questions, Answered"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "LE Decor Picks!"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "Say Hello!"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "One Item Challenge News"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Street Fashion"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "2017 Fashion Trends"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"