Bumble-bee Inspired Look/outfit
Hey Girls for this look I decided to go all out and try something creative. I thought of doing a bumble bee inspired look. This look is both creative and glamorus and will look amazing on your medoll.
For this look I used:
Dot Sunshine shadow
Dot Shadow eyeshadow
Dot flame red blush
Doree Highliter mimosia
Here are some close-ups:
(Above)-The eye makeup (below)-Lip and eye makeup.
Here is the outfit:
This is the outfit, it is flirty yet classy and very affordable.
Here are the items I used to creat this outfit:
Single shoulder dress (Rio)
Barbed wire tote (Special Offer)
Orange bow pumps (Spring Surprise)
Thank you for reading,
Are you going to try this look?
Yes, No, Maybe well leave your comments bellow.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Premade Eyeshadow"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Right Here, Right Now"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Thinking Critically"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "The Right Necklace"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Chocolate Lava Mug Cake"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"