Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Hot or Not?! CHOKERS!"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Stories by YOU! | #doll4doll"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"