There’s Something About Shah Rukh…
They say that there’s a special ‘something’ which gives you the ability to walk into a room and light it up. A special ‘something that gives you the ability to stop people in their tracks with a simple look. A special ‘something’ that gives you the ability to convey so much with just one gesture.
Whatever that ‘something’ is, ladies, let me tell you – Shah Rukh Khan has it. Oh yes, throughout the years ‘King Khan’ has charmed us, captivated us and even mesmerized us with his charismatic characterisations.
From the loyal Rahul Sharma (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, 1998) to the sarcastic Dev Saran (Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), Shah Rukh Khan has interpreted a wealth of diverse characters through his journey as an actor.
Born 2nd November 1965 in New Delhi, some of SRK’s most successful films include, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (2001), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995). He won many awards including Best Actor for Devdas (2002), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
We’ve seen him with Aishwarya Rai in Devdas, with Preity Zinta in Veer-Zaara, with Rani Mukerji on many occasions (Paheli, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), and with Kajol (KKHH, DDLJ, and My Name is Khan).
My question to you is, which actress do you think is best suited for Shah Rukh?
For me it has to be Rani Mukherji!
Shah Rukh and Rani make a magical on-screen couple. Their performance in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was lovely – it seemed like “Dev” and “Maya” were made for each other!! What do you think?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Instagram Makeup: Yay or Nay?"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Hair Confusion"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Not-So-Hot On Your Heels"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Tuesday Contest Winner Interview!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"