Leopard Print Makeup
The current fashion trend on Stardoll is no doubt, the chic leopard print. In almost every store is Starplaza you can find leopard print clothing. Leopard print isn't only big with clothes!
Have you ever wanted to style your Medoll to match your clothes? I know thats one thing I aim for with every doll. I have prepared a tutorial on how to create these amazing and very fashionable eyes.
Coat the entire eyelid in Luxe gold eyeshadow.
Use any brown shadow and dot around the top outer edges, to create a spotty feal.
Add brown liquid liner all around the edges.
Use black eyepencil on the waterline, and a red or brown on the top of the eyes.
Be creative. You don't have to copy, this is just a suggestion.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- loz12345 Featured post: " Common Makeup Mistakes"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Sprucing Up Your Space! "
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Monthly Playlist / Q&A ft. lindaeileen!"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"