How To Get Starpoints
Today I'll be giving you eight ways on how to get your maximum starpoints, as well as getting your 40 starcoins.
1. Change at least a tiny bit of your suite so when you save it you get a starcoin, then kind of confirms whether or not it counts.
2. Redo your medoll, which is probably one of the main ones to show that you are active, doing it more then once probably won't do anything extra though.
3. Write a blog post! Starcoins for this as well.
4. Do an extra page of your album! This always helps, if you run out of pages, why not try and uplevel the cover? Or one that might need more work.
5. Make a scenery, this is important as well, you don't get starcoins, but it will help if your aiming for your 12 starpoints a day.
6. Do anything else that is fashion related, or just is fun! Send a message to a friend, or dress up a celebrity!
7. Vote covergirl, album, scenery whatever you want! 5/5 to 1/5, either way it will still be getting you starcoins and starpoints!
8. Do anything else starcoin related, just getting you 40/40 starcoins a day might get you your starpoints, but of course stardoll don't judge it on that! Because if you get loads of friend requests, accepting ten won't get your all of the starpoints!
I hope this helped if you want to get closer to the next reward!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- CharmingStar Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Hair Confusion"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Not-So-Hot On Your Heels"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Tuesday Contest Winner Interview!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "One Item Challenge News"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"