The Stardoll Spectacular! ContestAspiring teenage rock god Nikko (Noland Funk) is a rebel and no one's going to tell him what to do.
But when get gets dumped by both his band and his girlfriend, he falls in with the only crowd that will take him in: the impossibly uncool high school "Show Choir" who wants him as their lead singer, led by the peppy and equally uncool Courtney (Tammin Sursok).
You can bet there's no way someone like Nikko would ever get along with them or agree to sing in their group…or would he…? What happens when Nikko has to choose between his rock-star dreams and his new friends in Show Choir?
And what's going on between Nikko and Courtney? Even if their styles are totally opposite one another, they do look awfully cute together…
Spectacular! is a whirlwind adventure of exciting tunes and choreography!
And you can hum every tune, learn every dance and Win Stardollars with:
The Stardoll Spectacular! Contest
How to enter:
1. Go to the Spectacular! Stardoll Page of Noland Funk and Tammin Sursok
2. Style Norland Rock n' Roll with a touch of Preppy and Tammin Super Prepster with just a splash of Rockstar and save them in your album
3. Click the 'Enter Here' Button
Contest runs from April 2nd to April 10th 2009
Winners will be announced in Stardoll Magazine!
Twinkle Twinkle y'all
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Premade Eyeshadow"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Right Here, Right Now"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Thinking Critically"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "The Right Necklace"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Chocolate Lava Mug Cake"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"