The Big Fear; The Hackers!
İ want to talk about everyone's big fear; The hackers! They are in everywhere not just in Stardoll.But in Stardoll ; there is ways totake precautions.
1-) Never,never give your password to anyone ! Dont trust anyone else you dont know. Please!
2-)The hacker can try to be your best friend.With this way; she/he will learn your information (age,country,name,surname,your favourite things,,). So be sure that you are super careful, dont create your password with this informations.And also dont give your real life information to people you even dont know.
3-)Your password must be very difficult. Dont create your password easy. Try combining numbers,symbols,letters to make it extra safe! And your password wouldnt be same with your account name.
4-)''The most common way to lose an account is revealing or trading passwords.This is againist to Stardoll rules! ''
5-)Save your User ID which you can find at "My Account",and if you are ever hacked send it to Stardoll to get your password back!
6-)Superstars; When you buy stardollars; you get an email from Stardoll which includes ''Reference Number''.You can send this reference number to Stardoll when you are hacked.(like User ID)
Dont forget; Stardoll always working to make this site a better and more fun place to be at.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Advice for New Players!"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Instagram Makeup: Yay or Nay?"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Hair Confusion"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"