- Stardoll Admin
Eco-friendly Hair on the Hudson
Kate Hudson is putting her Golden (well Goldie Hawn is her mom --what should they be purple?) tresses to good use. She is taking her hair and her conscience to Africa to shoot an ad campaign for her new eco-friendly hair line. We have her here in a stylish tiger tshirt, but in the ads she'll be lounging around with Lions. The better to highlight her own leonine locks -- responsibly. Kate has partnered with L.A. celeb hairstylist David Babaii to create DAVID BABAII FOR WILDAID — a new environmentally responsible hair care line that’s free of animal products and not tested on animals. Kate and David will donate 10 percent of their proceeds to the global wildlife conservation organization WildAid. WildAid works with governments and communities to try and reverse the wildlife devastation across the planet. Their mission is to end the illegal wildlife trade within our lifetime and strive for a world in which local communities can improve their lives without destroying their environment. Now that's what I call a great hair day. For The Whole World. Roll on, Mighty Hudson Roll on.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "Success On Stardoll"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Hair Confusion"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Not-So-Hot On Your Heels"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Tuesday Contest Winner Interview!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Featured post: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "One Item Challenge News"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"