Who: Jess Shaffer
What: Get country casual in gingham plaid and tailored chinos.
Wear: J.Crew shirt, shorts and shoes, ML Brown and Co. belt, Stanley & Sons bag, vintage sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
Who: Lara Bingle
What: Streamline your summer color palette to white, grey and black.
Wear: Bassike shirt, Ksubi shorts, Topshop boots, Proenza Schouler bag, Retro Superfuture sunglasses
Photo: Daniel Zuchnik
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily.
Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- As fans will know Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper are stars of the movie version of hit 80's TV show The A Team. The full cast of the movie were in Madrid Spain yesterday promoting it and they all looked like they were having loads of fun. We have to say though, Jessica and Bradley definitely bring the sex appeal to the team - they are both so gorgeous!
- Its been a fun week for fashion and there has been a whole lot of leather, strapless dresses and clean cut summer looks. The usual fashionistas like Vanessa Hudgens and Whitney Port are on the list again this week, but you might be surprised at what they are wearing! Oh and our tip for the week, you have to have a sparkly tube dress for this season's parties!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "UNDIS🆑UBERED #1"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Challenge yourself!"
- ecf97 Featured post: "The 5 Golden Rules to Make Friends on SD"
- loz12345 Featured post: " Common Makeup Mistakes"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"