My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
Do not share accounts!
Stardoll requires a single individual to take responsibility for the account ownership and use.
If you share your account with someone else then you are taking responsibility for that person's actions as if they are your own on that account.
If you share the details of your account or someone shares them with you then all parties can face forfeiting the account and all its contents. Stardoll will not adjudicate disputes over accounts.
If there is no clear ownership because of incorrect or misleading information supplied during the registration process, Stardoll will close the account and all its contents will be forfeited.
Last updated: 2015-05-12 13:01:58
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - the One Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Phishing sites
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog