Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Starcoin Collecting Tips!"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Never be Under or Over-dressed"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Determined"
- little_kit Featured post: "Trend Alert: Matte Lips"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Thrifty Finds"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Summer Activities"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Crush - The Olsens"