Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Trending: Overcoats"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Christmas Decorating Tips"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "#JOININ - Winter Tag 2015"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "Millionaire Mansion - My Top Picks"
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "NCG in Small Countries"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "30 Fun Ways to Exercise"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"