Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Guide to Multi-Part Wigs!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "The Two Sides of Giving"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"