Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Skin Care 101"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Trending: White Dresses"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "As The Saying Goes"
- 60vampirefreak121 Featured post: "You Are Beautiful"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Ways to wear your Jeans"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Shorts"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Effortless Curls!"
- 70lilrosamae17 Featured post: "How to dress like a Princess"