Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "You Can Still Wear Black"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "We Are Changing"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Tips when Travelling"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Upgrade your Suite"
- 62Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Upgrade Your Toast!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"