Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My First Strike a Pose!"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Dot: Bronze"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Light Summer Outfit"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "Musical Moments: Concerts"
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colours: Yellow"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"