Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 75Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pandaribbon - DIY Pose Queen!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "Non SS! This Week's Dream Suite"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "Witchcraft ◇ Luna"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Masked by Fashion?"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #50 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Learn the rules and play better!"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Hollywood Red Carpet Look"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Styling the Basic White Lace Dress"
- 75lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"