Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 59Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature: Marbum"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Getting MSW Votes!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"