Blushing Beauties - How to Apply Blush
Hey dollies! Today I am going to be teaching you some tips to use while doing your medoll's makeup! Today's topic is blush.
1. COLOR - When choosing a blush color, look for:
Light colors are used to highlight & enhance facial features. Rose (or pink-like) colors give off the everyday girly-but-natural look. Neutral colors give your face a fresh, natural look. Make sure the color defines and goes with your skin tone!
AVOID: RED BLUSH
This is an obvious one. Unless you're a clown, DO NOT use red blush! It's not flattering for your face. Red blush belongs in a clown's makeup supplies - not a girl's makeup supplies.
2. APPLY - When applying blush, focus on your cheek bones. This will enhance your face and make it appear sharper.
AVOID: ALL OVER & CIRCLED
In some cases, these may be okay, but the circled blush gives off a ragdoll look, and the all over blush is just a little too much.
Were these tips helpful? Comment, and let me know! >>>
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Perseverance"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"