- Stardoll Admin
- Have you checked out the amazing new facial features yet?
- Stardoll Admin
Hey guys! Today im showing you three ways to wear your liquid eyeliner. Let's get started. Im using the black fluid liner for Dot for 3sd, but any other color works for this.
^ Look #1 ^
If you don't like wings, but want to define your eyes. this look is perfect.
- Hi stardoll! Red lips are a real fashion statement, and can change your medoll from a rock chic, to a sophisticated glamour queen. How? Read below to find out.
I decided to do a Spring Makeup tutorial; so here it is.. c:
Tutorial being done on Emo...Gab.
With Spring here, I couldn't help but share one of my favourite looks! The red reminds me of a rose, but with the right touches, you can add a diva flare that looks stunning! Read on to find out how to get the look!
- For today's post I will be showing you a before and after makeover! Fashionista54 is a beautiful doll who is truly pretty on the inside out. She asked me if i could do a small makeover for her, and I was delighted. ( Please note: I did the makeover in her beauty parlor, while I was on my account. After that I took pictures, also on my account. I did not go on her account.)
Today I uploaded a new Stardoll makeup video. It's themed on a 'girly & pink' spring look.
I hope you like it! :D
- AliceIzzy454 here! I was requested to make a green themed makeup tutorial! This look is mainly Green with Gold and Yellow but other similar colours will do. If you do not like green, use a different colour in the same way!
Here is a natural soft look make-over for any day of the week. I know most of you guys like these kinds of looks, so here is another one :) A bit different from my last natural look tutorial.
Wow! I can't believe Spring is already here! Seems like just yesterday was winter with snow falling from the sky. In honor of the first day of Spring, I wanted to share with you a Spring makeup tutorial with many bright seasonal colors!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 57balleta0813 Featured post: "Makeup Help"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "What Disney Taught Me"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Dark Lipstick in Spring"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Happiness is Important!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Make the Most Out of Your Morning"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"