Many dolls don't do much with their hands and feet, so I thought I'd share some fun nail tips with everyone.
Do you have a favorite free hair?
- Have you figured any secret Beauty Parlor trick?
- Stardoll Admin
- Have you checked out the amazing new facial features yet?
- Stardoll Admin
Hey guys! Today im showing you three ways to wear your liquid eyeliner. Let's get started. Im using the black fluid liner for Dot for 3sd, but any other color works for this.
^ Look #1 ^
If you don't like wings, but want to define your eyes. this look is perfect.
- Hi stardoll! Red lips are a real fashion statement, and can change your medoll from a rock chic, to a sophisticated glamour queen. How? Read below to find out.
I decided to do a Spring Makeup tutorial; so here it is.. c:
Tutorial being done on Emo...Gab.
With Spring here, I couldn't help but share one of my favourite looks! The red reminds me of a rose, but with the right touches, you can add a diva flare that looks stunning! Read on to find out how to get the look!
- For today's post I will be showing you a before and after makeover! Fashionista54 is a beautiful doll who is truly pretty on the inside out. She asked me if i could do a small makeover for her, and I was delighted. ( Please note: I did the makeover in her beauty parlor, while I was on my account. After that I took pictures, also on my account. I did not go on her account.)
Today I uploaded a new Stardoll makeup video. It's themed on a 'girly & pink' spring look.
I hope you like it! :D
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite!"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "It's All About the Pastels"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Nails on Stardoll!"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Collecting Starpoints / Leveling Up"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Running For Scenery?"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Tricky Translations"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Q&A"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"