- The Sex and the City 2 movie premiere in London last night and the ladies were definitely all glammed up for the occasion, especially Sarah Jessica Parker who wore an outfit with a huge headpiece to pay respects to Alexander McQueen her friend and Brit fashion designer who passed away recently.
- Hello readers! I'ts been a while huh? Well I'm kinda busy in real life but I'll do my best to post more. So, today I invited one of my best friends Mel (bluegreen86) to help me interviewing another friend, and also one of Stardoll's biggest fashion icon: JENNA (emorox4eva). Hope you like it ;)
- We love that its fashioniable to get dressed up for a good cause, because it means we get to see celebrity fashionistas all dressed up for parties even more than usual!
American Apparel held a charity event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York last night and some serious fashionistas were there!
Whitney Port and the Olsen twins just to name a few! Take a look!
- Who: Tugce Kazaz
What: Add dimension to a simple look with a long spring coat
Wear: BNG jacket, vintage shorts, Bree bag
Photo: Jonathan Alpeyrie
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "How are you feeling?"
- 41Jade.0220 Featured post: "Easter holiday!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Daily Inspiration + Decor: Vision Board!"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Protecting Your Manicure"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "The Trend of the Summer"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Inspiring Beatrix"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "My Regrets"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"