- The Sex and the City 2 movie premiere in London last night and the ladies were definitely all glammed up for the occasion, especially Sarah Jessica Parker who wore an outfit with a huge headpiece to pay respects to Alexander McQueen her friend and Brit fashion designer who passed away recently.
- Hello readers! I'ts been a while huh? Well I'm kinda busy in real life but I'll do my best to post more. So, today I invited one of my best friends Mel (bluegreen86) to help me interviewing another friend, and also one of Stardoll's biggest fashion icon: JENNA (emorox4eva). Hope you like it ;)
- We love that its fashioniable to get dressed up for a good cause, because it means we get to see celebrity fashionistas all dressed up for parties even more than usual!
American Apparel held a charity event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York last night and some serious fashionistas were there!
Whitney Port and the Olsen twins just to name a few! Take a look!
- Who: Tugce Kazaz
What: Add dimension to a simple look with a long spring coat
Wear: BNG jacket, vintage shorts, Bree bag
Photo: Jonathan Alpeyrie
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Starter Makeup Kit - Real Life"
- 68vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Aspiring Bloggers"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Superhero Style!"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"