- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 59Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "WYMSAY: Red Nails"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity Competition"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World Make-Up!"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"