- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Favourite Things About Yourself"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Part 1: Your Very Own Blog"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Reading for the Soul"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... '70s Glam"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Sceneries and All Their Glory"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Managing Your Time"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Priorities"