- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Playsuit Summer Outfit"
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"