- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61balleta0813 Featured post: "Which Fringe/Parting is for you?"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "Androgynous Looks"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 45tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Endangered: Green Sea Turtle"
- 64Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Favourite Trends!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week"
- 61vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Whites"