- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Behind the Screen"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Selflessness and Self-Care"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Non Trophy Achievements"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"