- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "Musical Moments: Concerts"
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colours: Yellow"
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Free Stardollars and Rares?"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"