- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Making Designer Investments"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Perseverance"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"