- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 71Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Christmas Countdown: No.1"
- 77Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Healthy Snacks!"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 41gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"