- Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards happenend this weekend and it was fun-filled, celeb-packed event ...
The Trashion Fashion collection is breaking all records (when not slicing and sewing them) for inventive use of materials. Inspired by labels like Margiela, Cheap and Chic the collection is wearably chic yet quirky with an impressive color sense and the madcap scissorsing of multiple fabrics to build asymmetric dresses -- front loaded with potential glamour.
Hello my favourite readers! It's been a while since my last article huh? I'm so sorry, but I'm studing a lot this year, cause I'll have an imposrtant exame in november that might get me into a good college. Anyway, I can't live without THIS! So I came here with some news and comments about the latest subjects. So, here we go:
- When mom and dad can't take you to the park it's time for the nanny to step up!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Doing your homework"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"