- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "I Dare You!"
- balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Styling the Faux Leather Jacket"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Bought something and regreted it?"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Social Butterflies"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "TLC Tribute"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "What Don't You Know?: Starbloggers"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Love Yours"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "My Top Picks - Nelly - New Release P2"
- Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "Keeping Calm - While Texting"