- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Friends and their Expectations"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "A Vegan Lunch"
- madmadeleine61 Posting yang ditam…: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"