- Read the latest advice from this talented two-some!
- The Jackson family made a rare outing to do some shopping wearing elaborate masks ...
- Stardoll Admin
- It's that time of year again! Prom season - a time of Red Carpets, parties and balls - the time to put your highest heels on, and get ready to dance the nights away in the most fabulous party outfits yet. This Styled Outfits - Rebel Prom - is not your usual prom style - and is directly inspired by the latest looks on the catwalk.
Rebel Prom, much unlike the traditional prom look is unique - dressy but edgy at the same time. With a menswear influence, this look is modern and street-chic, and ever-so-slightly rockabilly with a 50's element to the style.
Do it differently! With Rebel Prom Styled Outfits outgoing Stardolls can show their individual personalities and have fun letting their edgy-fashionista side come out.
Be couragous, combine blazers, studs, leather jackets, pocka dots, checkered prints and vamp up a girly prom dress with an edgy rockabilly bouffant. Rebel Prom doesn't have to be risky, just experiment with different styles for the prom look, kick back and hang out with your friends!
Be a fashionista and rock your prom, don't forget the all important the accessories for the edgiest look this season!
- Stardoll Admin
- 63Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "As The Saying Goes"
- 63Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "All Black for Summer!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "Budget Jumper Look"
- 60vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "You Are Beautiful"
- 60balleta0813 Posting yang ditam…: "Ways to wear your Jeans"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Shorts"
- 81maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Effortless Curls!"
- 70lilrosamae17 Posting yang ditam…: "How to dress like a Princess"