How to wear: SD Red Blusher
Hello I am itr15 and I am going to show you how to wear SD red blusher.
With blusher you have to be careful not to go overboard. Especially with red blusher: less is more.
I will be showing two pictures where red blusher definitely doesn't work:
Here it may sometimes work but very rarely. Don't get me wrong but I have seen this way of applying blusher work for some dolls but not for others. If you have red lipstick and bright pink eye shadow don't apply red blusher like this because it will just look like way too much make-up.
Here is another way in which some people go a bit over board with their make-up. This is probably the same explanation as the first picture. I have seen some dolls work this look but that means they had very light eye and lip make-up on.
Now the way I think red blusher works:
This is probably the best way because it is very light and you are just highlighting the cheekbones to make them stand out more. Then you can also wear quite heavy eye and lip make-up without making it look like you have put too much make-up on.
I hope you enjoyed my post.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Thanksgiving Gifts"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Rejection - Get Through It!"
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"