How do I design my own clothes?
1. Go to My page/Design & Sell and click on the “Start” sign
2. Choose amongst the sewing patterns. You’ll see the price when you place the cursor over the pattern. Select a sewing pattern by clicking on it
3. Start creating your fabric. Choose objects from the “Edit Fabric” tab by dragging the object onto the fabric. You can change the color of, rotate and resize each object.
4. Choose pattern type in the “Edit fabric” tab.
5. In the right corner you can see a preview of your fabric. Click to see the fabric in full view. Here you can also zoom in on the fabric and place the sewing pattern where you like.
6. In the “Print” tab you can select a print of your choice and add it to your item.
7. Click on “Sew” and your design will be displayed in the StarDesign fashion studio.
8. Click on a garment to buy it.
9. You will find your purchased designs in a shopping bag in your Suite.
10. Superstars can sell their design(s) in StarBazaar.
Last updated: 2012-03-02 13:19:52
ALL ARTICLES ON Design & Sell
- How do I design my own clothes?
- How do I delete my StarDesign?
- How to Vote for the StarDesigned Item?
- How do I get others to vote for my StarDesigns?
- How do I sell my designs or stuff I don't want anymore?
- How do I make my own store?
- How can I put my own pattern or write text on my design?
- How can I reserve an item to my friend?
- How can I design jewelry?
- How do I create my own hair?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog