From Medoll To Stunner
Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
Before she was made over, keerthy2001's purple hair was the statement of her medoll. Her outfits and rooms collabirated with that colour to create an outstanding profile. Her bright pink cheeks stand out but don't clash with the hair in any way. Her lips are pink to match the cheeks and make them look lighter and more stylish.
After the makeover, keerthy2001's hair was not as bold as before, but is a key part of the new look. Her eyes have a little mascara on but not too much for them to look overdone. Her cheeks are not full of pink, but they have a little makeup on, enough to stand out. whilst looking pretty. Her lips are plain because the purple fits in with the look.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Friends and their Expectations"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "A Vegan Lunch"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"