From Medoll To Stunner
Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
Before she was made over, keerthy2001's purple hair was the statement of her medoll. Her outfits and rooms collabirated with that colour to create an outstanding profile. Her bright pink cheeks stand out but don't clash with the hair in any way. Her lips are pink to match the cheeks and make them look lighter and more stylish.
After the makeover, keerthy2001's hair was not as bold as before, but is a key part of the new look. Her eyes have a little mascara on but not too much for them to look overdone. Her cheeks are not full of pink, but they have a little makeup on, enough to stand out. whilst looking pretty. Her lips are plain because the purple fits in with the look.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"