- The CW has now found their new Carrie Bradshaw! Actress AnnaSophia Robb will play the role made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker in the new tv pilot "The Carrie Diaries." The new show will be set during Carrie's high school years back in the 80's - way before Bradshaw's Manolo Blahnik collection. AnnaSophia is today best known for movies like "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Soul Surfer", she also will star as Wendy in an upcoming remake of Peter Pan. We sure can't get enough of our all time favorite fashionista, so we really hope AnnaSophia Robb will live up to our expectations. (huffingtonpost)
- They say that 40 is the new 20, and that's just so true! Some of our favorite celebs are in their 40s and they still look hot! Click on the pictures to celebs who prove that age is just a number!
- We guessed it! Jennifer Garner and husband, Ben Affleck, just welcomed a baby boy to their family! Bennifer are already parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. So we know they are thrilled to add a boy to their family. Jen said, "I would have thought [Ben wanted a boy]. At first...I really thought so... and then [Ben] kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house." Jen also said that she and Ben asked the girls for their favorite baby names, most of which were Disney themed like "Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse." Haha! We love this family! Congrats! (usweekly)
- Missi Pyle in Valetina Delfino's design and Meryl Streep in Lanvin. Photos: Getty Images There may have been only two eco-friendly dresses on the red carpet at last night’s Academy Awards, but that’s two more than in year’s past. Two women on opposite sides of the Atlantic, Suzy Amis Cameron in LA and Livia Firth in London, are working to make the red carpet a platform for environmentally aware fashion. Firth worked with Lanvin to source the eco-certified fabric (through her Green Carpet Challenge) that turned into Meryl Streep’s draped gold gown, while Cameron’s Red Carpet, Green Dress threw a competition to find a design worthy of Oscar night and The Artist‘s Missi Pyle. Delfino's sketches of Pyle's gown. “The six months leading up to the premiere of Avatar, I knew that I was going to be jumping back into that world [and] walking the red carpet again,” Cameron said of the contest’s origins. “I really wanted to have something meaningful to talk about.” The former actress hopes to launch an eco-friendly clothing line—”I have a tendency to have a little seed of an idea that ends up growing into this global movement”—but for now, she’s happy to draw attention to her pet cause in any way she can. Last night, that meant recruiting Pyle to wear Valentina Delfino’s winning design. As for why Cameron chose Pyle to wear the dress, she says she admires the actress’ lifestyle “because she really walks her walk.” Pyle says she started paying attention to her choices after working with Alicia Silverstone five years ago. “I can choose to buy something made locally in LA or buy something vintage or choose to get something cheaper but maybe made in a sweat shop,” she says. “By no means am I someone who lives a perfect lifestyle, but to be a part of this is something big.”
- Photo: Getty Images The Louvre will open its doors to a runway show this Summer — for the first time ever. On June 12, Ferragamo is to unveil its Resort collection on a 400-foot runway formed “under the archways of the Denon peristyle that frames the [museum],” WWD reports. Showgoers will then be treated to a dinner and a private tour of the museum. As part of the partnership, Ferragamo is also serving as exclusive sponsor to the upcoming Louvre exhibition, “Saint Anne, Leonardo da Vinci’s Ultimate Masterpiece.”
Christopher Kane and Donatella Versace take a bow at the recent Versus show.
Photo: Getty Images
Just a day after Suzy Menkes suggested that Christopher Kane might be in Dior’s sights, the designer has shot the possibility down. “While it is incredibly flattering that I could be considered for a role at a house such as Dior at this stage in my career, I can confirm that I have not been approached,” Kane said earlier today. “I am focused on developing my own label and my ongoing collaboration with Donatella Versace for Versus.”
- Congratulations to Uma Thurman! The 41 year old actress is pregnant with her third child! All of Uma's friends noticed when she arrived to New York Fashion Week with a cute, little baby bump! Uma has been trying to hide the pregnancy with baggy clothes, but she isn't fooling anyone! She's only a few months along and is due in the late summer. The father is Uma's businessman boyfriend, Arpad Busson, and he's over the moon. Uma is already mom to Maya (13) and Levon (10) with her ex-husband, Ethan Hawke. We know that the whole family is super excited about the news, we sure are! (people)
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"