Winter has to be my favourite season in the year. It's the time of the year where you get to dress your dolls from head to toe. A few days ago I was looking at some poeples suite and I noticed some amazing winter outfits. I picked as few to show you guys but of coarse there were many amazing outfits.
Here are there amazing outfits:
I'm fairly new here however I've observed the generosity displayed by the site and I think that star doll gets an A+in the area of knowing how to reward it's members. Within this year alone we've received countless free items via contests, joining sponsored clubs, Holiday giveaways, the gift-o-meter etc. Then there's the star coin feature this is amazing because it gives us two ways to shop. Here are some looks that I've put together with the use of Free giveaways and star coin items. Please take a look you never know you might get inspired to do your own star coin/free item look.
Today the Glam Cam is focusing on El Salvador, a small country in Central America. When we think Latin style, bright colors and fun prints come to mind, but is that what the people really wear? I interviewed jeimy89 and learned a lot about her style.
- Hi guys! Im going to be doing 'Mix N Match' posts! These will include:
*3 celebrity look a likes
*3 makeovers & a medoll of the post
*3 outfit makeovers
*A natural beauty of the post
So, the Look-A-Likes... *Pics via posh24.com*
- The countdown is approaching, and hopefully you have your New Year’s Eve dress/makeup/shoes/accessories ready to go. But for all the last-minute shoppers out there (and we know you’re out there), here are some of our favorite dresses for every kind of party to help you feel glam and fab while ringing in the New Year.
- Today’s spotlight on fashion focuses on South Africa. I interviewed kokoBeRRie, otherwise known as Kat. She has been South Africa’s National Covergirl, and clearly knows fashion. She navigates her way through bold colors and prints to find a truly original style.
- It's time to start thinking about your New year's resolutions! Are you going to excercise more or simply start taking care of yourself better? If you don't know, here's some inspiration from the amazing singer Taylor Swift! "I think my goal for the next couple of years would be to make departures in little ways and do things a little differently," Taylor said, "and try to maintain a balance between always providing your fans with what they've always liked from you and continuing to write all my own songs, but I'd love to make collaborations in different directions that aren't exactly expected." Sounds good, we hope many follow her example! (huffingtonpost)
- Young Daktota Fanning's even younger sister Elle Fanning was spotted yesterday in Studio CIty. Seems this cute 13-year-old was heading for a sleepover. We think it's so cute that Elle is continuing her normal teenage life, despite of hers and her sister's success. And we also believe it's really good for her!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Enjoying Winter... Even if You Hate It"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Boy Dolls on Stardoll"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Camera Tricks"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "One in a Million"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Taking Risks"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"