- From pink to platina blonde to silver - Alecia 'Pink' Moore has been pulling of tons of cool hair-cuts through out the years. What we really love about Pink is that she has her own style and does not seem to care too much about what a popstar should or shouldn't look like. Such an inspiration! Click on the pictures to see top 10 cool Pink hair-cuts!
GiuGiu.Stardoll is the Official Italian Stardoll. She is in charge of the Italian competitions, scouting of new talents on Stardoll and, last but not least, the Italian StarBlog. GiuGiu loves to write about fashion and to read the articles of the others StarBloggers and her dream is to become the Editor in Chief of Vogue Italia one day, so no better training than the StarBlog!
- Gwen Stefani is not only known for being a terrific singer, she's also known for her cool sense of style. We spotted her recently wearing this leopard suit. We're not sure if we'd wear it, but it definitely looks cool on her. What do you guys think, hot or not? Vote and let us know!
Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
No surprise here: Singer-songwriter/actress/DJ Solange Knowles has been bursting all over the fashion scene. Last month, Solange showed up to Trident’s “See What Unfolds” performance in Times Square wearing a colorful Roberto Cavalli spring 2012 satin blazer over a simple black top and shorts with Pierre Hardy plastic strap sandals and a CC Skye Niki clutch.
Love her look? Here’s how to get it:
Photo: Courtesy of Topshop Topshop Co-Ord Peony Throw on Jacket, $100
Photo: Courtesy of River Island River Island Blue Floral Print Blazer, $71
Photo: Courtesy of Jane Norman Jane Norman Tropical Soft Blazer, $47
Photo: Courtesy of Zara Zara Cool Wool Shorts, $30
Photo: Courtesy of Topshop Topshop Front Button Shorts, $47
Photo: Courtesy of H&M H&M Shorts, $30
Photo: Courtesy of Heels.com Steve Madden Wizzard-Clear, $40
Photo: Courtesy of Zappos.com Betsey Johnson Agean, $71
Photo: Courtesy of Endless.com Ellie Shoes Sophia Sandal, $60
Photo: Courtesy of ALDO ALDO Hord Clutch in Medium Purple, $35
Photo: Courtesy of Forever 21 Forever 21 Bow Frame Clutch, $20
Photo: Courtesy of Endless.com Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Clutch in Coral, $128
- Hello everyone! My sister and I love to paint each others nails. It is fun to be creative and make up new designs for each other. Most of the time we just think about painting our nails in the newest designs, but keeping your nails healthy is important too. To get the best look on your nails, whether or not you have nail polish on, is to keep them clean and healthy. Your nails are made out of a protein called Keratin. Your nail protects the skin on your finger underneath. Healthy fingernails look smooth, a pink color throughout (no discoloration), and have no grooves or dents.
- The fiercely real Khloe Kardashian is our favorite Kardashian and we loved a pair of jeans she recently wore. Want some stars on your denim too? Check out how you can get the look by clicking on the picture!Get the look: Jeans from Topshop Blazer from H&M Tank top from Topshop Heels from NastygalSunglasses from Mango Black nail polish from Asos
- I loved Alice in Wonderland as a child. Then I loved the re-made version from the genius filmmaker Tim Burton when I was a teen.
- It isn't just a fantasy anymore: now it's all for real! Super pop diva Mariah Carey has just officially signed on as an American Idol judge for the show's upcoming 12th season. "I'm so excited to be joining Idol", Mariah told just seconds after the news was shared with. "I wish I could have been there myself to tell you. I can't wait to get started in a couple of months." Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are according to close sources "100 percent" done with their Idol runs, and now it looks like it's all about Mariah! We're so curious who else will join in, and of course... What will she make doing this??? (tvline)
- Summer is here, and so are the dazzling new trends! Here are some examples of my summer essentials. Enjoy!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Favourite Things About Yourself"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Part 1: Your Very Own Blog"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Reading for the Soul"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... '70s Glam"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Sceneries and All Their Glory"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Managing Your Time"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Priorities"