From Medoll To Stunner
Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
Before she was made over, keerthy2001's purple hair was the statement of her medoll. Her outfits and rooms collabirated with that colour to create an outstanding profile. Her bright pink cheeks stand out but don't clash with the hair in any way. Her lips are pink to match the cheeks and make them look lighter and more stylish.
After the makeover, keerthy2001's hair was not as bold as before, but is a key part of the new look. Her eyes have a little mascara on but not too much for them to look overdone. Her cheeks are not full of pink, but they have a little makeup on, enough to stand out. whilst looking pretty. Her lips are plain because the purple fits in with the look.
- 66Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "Creative Dress Displays"
- 124madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll and Random Access Memory"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "Black & White: Infinite Possibilities"
- 47tashychuckles20 Posting yang ditam…: "Feline Friends"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "Sick and Bored?"
- 65Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "Blogging Tips"
- 63vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Posting yang ditam…: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 61balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "Feeling Strong"