From Medoll To Stunner
Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
Before she was made over, keerthy2001's purple hair was the statement of her medoll. Her outfits and rooms collabirated with that colour to create an outstanding profile. Her bright pink cheeks stand out but don't clash with the hair in any way. Her lips are pink to match the cheeks and make them look lighter and more stylish.
After the makeover, keerthy2001's hair was not as bold as before, but is a key part of the new look. Her eyes have a little mascara on but not too much for them to look overdone. Her cheeks are not full of pink, but they have a little makeup on, enough to stand out. whilst looking pretty. Her lips are plain because the purple fits in with the look.
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Caught Comparing?"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Uses for the Voile Mint Sheer Skirt!"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing With Bullies"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Never be Under or Over-dressed"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Staying Determined"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "What Happened to Me?"