From Medoll To Stunner
Today I have decided to make over the stunning keerthy2001. I am going to make her into an even more stylish doll than she already is, which I found very hard to do. I ahve taken before and after images, with a fashion summary.
Before she was made over, keerthy2001's purple hair was the statement of her medoll. Her outfits and rooms collabirated with that colour to create an outstanding profile. Her bright pink cheeks stand out but don't clash with the hair in any way. Her lips are pink to match the cheeks and make them look lighter and more stylish.
After the makeover, keerthy2001's hair was not as bold as before, but is a key part of the new look. Her eyes have a little mascara on but not too much for them to look overdone. Her cheeks are not full of pink, but they have a little makeup on, enough to stand out. whilst looking pretty. Her lips are plain because the purple fits in with the look.
- 86Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "A Valentine's Heart!"
- 69balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "My Style Inspirations: Lupita Nyong'o"
- 52lizluz19 Posting yang ditam…: "Styling Your New Bag"
- 118VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Lucid Dreaming"
- 76Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "It's All About You"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "Bell Sleeves"
- 52Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Casually Chic"
- 61tashychuckles Posting yang ditam…: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Posting yang ditam…: "My most worn accessories"