- Hello everyone. Just here to remind you guys to be safe here on stardoll at all times. Here are some of the rules that should be followed so we can keep this a safe place.
Someone asked me about some tips on how to learn vocabulary words effectively. Here are some:
Start early. Don't wait until the night before the test to start studying the words. Start studying as soon as you are given the vocabulary list and then you can review a little each day.
- Hi stardoll! Red lips are a real fashion statement, and can change your medoll from a rock chic, to a sophisticated glamour queen. How? Read below to find out.
- Because the outfit is so fierce, i don't think you need too much makeup. Just buy some eyelashes or put on a little mascara. I also put on some free blush I got from stardoll academy. The blush just makes the look all the prettier.
I decided to do a Spring Makeup tutorial; so here it is.. c:
Tutorial being done on Emo...Gab.
- Do you dress them casual?
With Spring here, I couldn't help but share one of my favourite looks! The red reminds me of a rose, but with the right touches, you can add a diva flare that looks stunning! Read on to find out how to get the look!
- Hey Dollies! First of all I would like to apologise quickly as I have not been able to post a starblog entry for around a month as I have been revising and studying for school at home. Also, dance commitments meant I also struggled to find time for anything else! I am now officially back and active on stardoll both as a regular member and hopefully a starbloggist. Anyway, today's post is a quick preview of my upcoming series of posts that each will contain a different aspect of the current spring trends. So, for the first post I have put together this black and white outfit which is very trendy right now and will work well during the spring time period. I hope you like this outfit and all of the items are starcoins so this is a "Non SS" look.
Hello, dollies! Guess what? The new Polished collections is out: Polished Florals! The new collection came out just in time for Spring! The collection is filled with bright and pastel colors! Each of the polishes have some type of flower design on them! I bought several of the polishes from the Florals Collection, and I thought I'd show you all my favorite two! Hope you guys enjoy! Can't wait to see you all wearing your new floral polishes!
Hey, Stardollians! The key to fashion is inspiration. Whether you get it from the Internet, or just another person doesn't matter. Because of this, I decided to find a picture off the Internet and give it a review. You can also kindly share your thoughts on it, as well. This awesome picture can be found ABOVE. Before I review it, I would like to stress that I did NOT make that picture and I am NOT taking any credit for the fashion shown in that picture! Okay, now that we got that out of the way, let's review it:
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 62maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 81Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 96Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"