Stand out for MSW
I`ve got a few tips that you can use to stand out during MSW:
Why use one eyeshadow/liner when you can use three!? A bold lip colour is also a great way to stand out.
And for those of you who don`t have enough stardollars to buy makeup I put this outfit together that is completeley stardollar free:
And personalizing the "Vote for Me" picture only cost me 28scs!
I also use a website called cooltext.com. Here you can create text for free, then save it to your file and I choose to upload some onto Stardoll. And the best thing is they don`t have copyright over it after you`ve rendered it so it`s yours to keep there are thousand of texts, effects and colours so it`s hard not to be unique!
Thanks for reading!
picture credits: Stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Caught Comparing?"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "3 Uses for the Voile Mint Sheer Skirt!"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- little_kit Featured post: "Dealing With Bullies"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Never be Under or Over-dressed"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Determined"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"