Stand out for MSW
I`ve got a few tips that you can use to stand out during MSW:
Why use one eyeshadow/liner when you can use three!? A bold lip colour is also a great way to stand out.
And for those of you who don`t have enough stardollars to buy makeup I put this outfit together that is completeley stardollar free:
And personalizing the "Vote for Me" picture only cost me 28scs!
I also use a website called cooltext.com. Here you can create text for free, then save it to your file and I choose to upload some onto Stardoll. And the best thing is they don`t have copyright over it after you`ve rendered it so it`s yours to keep there are thousand of texts, effects and colours so it`s hard not to be unique!
Thanks for reading!
picture credits: Stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My First Strike a Pose!"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Dot: Bronze"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Light Summer Outfit"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "Musical Moments: Concerts"
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colours: Yellow"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"