Stand out for MSW
I`ve got a few tips that you can use to stand out during MSW:
Why use one eyeshadow/liner when you can use three!? A bold lip colour is also a great way to stand out.
And for those of you who don`t have enough stardollars to buy makeup I put this outfit together that is completeley stardollar free:
And personalizing the "Vote for Me" picture only cost me 28scs!
I also use a website called cooltext.com. Here you can create text for free, then save it to your file and I choose to upload some onto Stardoll. And the best thing is they don`t have copyright over it after you`ve rendered it so it`s yours to keep there are thousand of texts, effects and colours so it`s hard not to be unique!
Thanks for reading!
picture credits: Stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Suspender Skirts!"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "It's Me ~ Casey"
- 712010vampire Featured post: "Competition Results!"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 59Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Guestbook Gems"