Stand out for MSW
I`ve got a few tips that you can use to stand out during MSW:
Why use one eyeshadow/liner when you can use three!? A bold lip colour is also a great way to stand out.
And for those of you who don`t have enough stardollars to buy makeup I put this outfit together that is completeley stardollar free:
And personalizing the "Vote for Me" picture only cost me 28scs!
I also use a website called cooltext.com. Here you can create text for free, then save it to your file and I choose to upload some onto Stardoll. And the best thing is they don`t have copyright over it after you`ve rendered it so it`s yours to keep there are thousand of texts, effects and colours so it`s hard not to be unique!
Thanks for reading!
picture credits: Stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 89Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 25BeatrixJane Featured post: "Makeup on a Budget"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Favorite Gowns"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "Sunglasses Lookbook!"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"