CRACKLE NAIL POLISH TUTORIAL
Hello, dollies! I'm sure most of you have probably heard of crackle nail polish or maybe even worn it on your own nails. Several creative dolls have found a way to bring this trend to Stardoll. Since this look is so popular, I thought I would show you how to create the effect on your doll's nails.
Things you will need: Pink Clouds Nail Polish, Azure Sky Nail Polish, Top Coat
1. First, you will want to add the main color, Azure Sky, to each of your doll's nails. I chose blue for my doll because it looked best with her skin tone. Keep in mind, this tutorial can work with any color of polish you choose.
2. Next, add the Pink Clouds polish over each of the Azure Sky. This step is what creates the actual crackle effect on your nails. Pretty, right?
3. Lastly, you may add a layer of Top Coat to each of the nails to tie everything together and finish off the look. This step is optional. It's just adds nice finishing touch.
Can't wait to see all of your doll's with your new polish! Enjoy!
picture credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Head Accessories"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Stylist Studio Tips!!"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colors: Blue"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Trend Alert: Matching Blazer + Pants "
- 67Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Tribute Season Picks!"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"