Bumble-bee Inspired Look/outfit
Hey Girls for this look I decided to go all out and try something creative. I thought of doing a bumble bee inspired look. This look is both creative and glamorus and will look amazing on your medoll.
For this look I used:
Dot Sunshine shadow
Dot Shadow eyeshadow
Dot flame red blush
Doree Highliter mimosia
Here are some close-ups:
(Above)-The eye makeup (below)-Lip and eye makeup.
Here is the outfit:
This is the outfit, it is flirty yet classy and very affordable.
Here are the items I used to creat this outfit:
Single shoulder dress (Rio)
Barbed wire tote (Special Offer)
Orange bow pumps (Spring Surprise)
Thank you for reading,
Are you going to try this look?
Yes, No, Maybe well leave your comments bellow.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Trend Alert: Matching Blazer + Pants "
- 67Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Tribute Season Picks!"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colors: Purple"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Dressing Elegant"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "#Lovewins"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"