Bumble-bee Inspired Look/outfit
Hey Girls for this look I decided to go all out and try something creative. I thought of doing a bumble bee inspired look. This look is both creative and glamorus and will look amazing on your medoll.
For this look I used:
Dot Sunshine shadow
Dot Shadow eyeshadow
Dot flame red blush
Doree Highliter mimosia
Here are some close-ups:
(Above)-The eye makeup (below)-Lip and eye makeup.
Here is the outfit:
This is the outfit, it is flirty yet classy and very affordable.
Here are the items I used to creat this outfit:
Single shoulder dress (Rio)
Barbed wire tote (Special Offer)
Orange bow pumps (Spring Surprise)
Thank you for reading,
Are you going to try this look?
Yes, No, Maybe well leave your comments bellow.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"