Bumble-bee Inspired Look/outfit
Hey Girls for this look I decided to go all out and try something creative. I thought of doing a bumble bee inspired look. This look is both creative and glamorus and will look amazing on your medoll.
For this look I used:
Dot Sunshine shadow
Dot Shadow eyeshadow
Dot flame red blush
Doree Highliter mimosia
Here are some close-ups:
(Above)-The eye makeup (below)-Lip and eye makeup.
Here is the outfit:
This is the outfit, it is flirty yet classy and very affordable.
Here are the items I used to creat this outfit:
Single shoulder dress (Rio)
Barbed wire tote (Special Offer)
Orange bow pumps (Spring Surprise)
Thank you for reading,
Are you going to try this look?
Yes, No, Maybe well leave your comments bellow.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Lunch Box for the Environment"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #47 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"