How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My Pals Picks!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "3 Dimensional Suite Design"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Fall Tag 2015 - #JOIN IN"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Cupcakes Galore"