How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Be the Sun"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Winter Comforts"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Old Brands - Dior - A Collaboration"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Bored, bored, bored."
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Girl In The Magazine"