How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Halloween Safety"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Spring Faves"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Behind the Screen"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"