How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Cheap sc outfits!"
- 89Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 40GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Lady Gaga!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "My doll when I first joined."
- 25BeatrixJane Featured post: "Makeup on a Budget"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Favorite Gowns"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "Sunglasses Lookbook!"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"