How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Integrity: in or out?"
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "3 Summer Makeup Tutorials"
- 68Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Have a Callie's Picks Idea?"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 49tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"