How to wear the new Doree collection
Hey Dollies! Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to wear the new hair dye collection from Doree on your medoll!
-Coral Wave Hair Colour (6SD)
1. If your using a bold hair colour, go for muted, neutral makeup. Simple black mascara, pinky natural blush and skin tone lipstick do the trick. For added wow factor, apply a light coat of lipgloss.
-Melba Shine Hair Colour (6SD)
2. For a light hair dye, go for dramatic eyes and soft lips. Play around with lights and darks and have a go at creating a winged effect with eyeshadow. Use light blush and complete the dramatic look by adding an eye-catching hair piece.
-Summery Orange Hair Colour (6SD)
3. For a more summery pastel hair colour, go for a colourful and playful look by using a range of different pastel eyeshadow shades and natural lips with a slick of gloss.
That's your makeup tip for now!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Makeup Masterclass: The Lashes"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Big Is Back"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 30BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"