Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Girl Power!"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Imitation & Inspiration"
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Tough Decisions Lie Ahead"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Hunger Games Get-Up | Effie"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Be a better you"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Galaxy Eyes"
- 72the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Stardoll's Classic It Girls"