Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... '70s Glam"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "My Antidote Faves!"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Stardoll's Universal Appeal"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Sceneries and All Their Glory"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Managing Your Time"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "My Purpose as a StarBlogger"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Priorities"