Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Guide to Multi-Part Wigs!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "The Two Sides of Giving"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"