Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Enjoying Winter... Even if You Hate It"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Boy Dolls on Stardoll"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Camera Tricks"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "One in a Million"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Taking Risks"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"