Fashion Entry: Boho Chic!
This is specially for all those who enjoyed the ‘Interior Design Boho' post – thankyou for all your kind comments! This post focuses on how you can create Boho-Chic outfits for your doll that are perfect for festival season!
Boho-chic fashion is very colourful, yet earthy and layered, and plays on influences from Tribal, African and Indian styles. It’s a romantic style, with soft flowing fabrics and loose clothing. It’s also perfect for festivals this summer!
. Layer your outfits! Wear a top under a dress or boots over skinny jeans. Adding colour makes the outfit ‘pop’, so experiment with colours that compliment each other e.g silver and turquoise! Patterns are great too – especially tribal prints and tie dye stripes!
. Accessorize! Layer your jewellery: add different coloured bangles, wooden beads and elaborate earrings. These tie together your outfit, so select colours that match and compliment those in your clothes!
. Polish off! Add a scarf, boots, headband, or do up your hair to tie the outfit together! Have fun with it and get creative!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 52Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "Opening a Club"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Stardoll's Next Top Artist!"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bettering Yourself"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"
- 75Waddles16 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou: My Top Picks"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite!"