Trend Alert: Big Bouncy Hair!
The image of glossy, healthy, thick, hair bouncing behind a tiny bikini bod on the beach is a vision vied for. You know, the type of hair you see on those shampoo commercials? Thankfully, now the school's over for majority of western hemisphere, it's quite simple to experiment with our hair! I am going to teach you a way to make changing your hairstyle to bouncy curls easier than it is to change it on Stardoll!
First- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Second- Gently pat dry your hair and comb through it with a wide toothed comb. Put your hair in one large braid. (If you have various layers, try your best to make it just one.)
Next- Wait for your hair to dry, Keep the braid in until fully dry.
Put your hair in either hot rollers or Velcro rollers. If you use Velcro rollers, use the blow dryer again (with a heat protector) to warm your hair.
Lastly- Undo all of the rollers.. and voila! You are finished!
If you'd like, spray on some type of Salt spray (for your hair!NOT food!) to keep that sultry look.
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 70balleta0814 Featured post: "Pushing your confidence"
- 53Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Perspective"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Let's talk about The Vote"
- 131madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Finding Help When You Need It"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My Spring Trend Picks"
- 76Waddles16 Featured post: "Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Look"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "Styling Your New Bag"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 82vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"