Trend Alert: Big Bouncy Hair!
The image of glossy, healthy, thick, hair bouncing behind a tiny bikini bod on the beach is a vision vied for. You know, the type of hair you see on those shampoo commercials? Thankfully, now the school's over for majority of western hemisphere, it's quite simple to experiment with our hair! I am going to teach you a way to make changing your hairstyle to bouncy curls easier than it is to change it on Stardoll!
First- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Second- Gently pat dry your hair and comb through it with a wide toothed comb. Put your hair in one large braid. (If you have various layers, try your best to make it just one.)
Next- Wait for your hair to dry, Keep the braid in until fully dry.
Put your hair in either hot rollers or Velcro rollers. If you use Velcro rollers, use the blow dryer again (with a heat protector) to warm your hair.
Lastly- Undo all of the rollers.. and voila! You are finished!
If you'd like, spray on some type of Salt spray (for your hair!NOT food!) to keep that sultry look.
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "The Two Sides of Giving"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My Pals Picks!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "3 Dimensional Suite Design"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"