Trend Alert: Big Bouncy Hair!
The image of glossy, healthy, thick, hair bouncing behind a tiny bikini bod on the beach is a vision vied for. You know, the type of hair you see on those shampoo commercials? Thankfully, now the school's over for majority of western hemisphere, it's quite simple to experiment with our hair! I am going to teach you a way to make changing your hairstyle to bouncy curls easier than it is to change it on Stardoll!
First- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Second- Gently pat dry your hair and comb through it with a wide toothed comb. Put your hair in one large braid. (If you have various layers, try your best to make it just one.)
Next- Wait for your hair to dry, Keep the braid in until fully dry.
Put your hair in either hot rollers or Velcro rollers. If you use Velcro rollers, use the blow dryer again (with a heat protector) to warm your hair.
Lastly- Undo all of the rollers.. and voila! You are finished!
If you'd like, spray on some type of Salt spray (for your hair!NOT food!) to keep that sultry look.
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lost Dog Rescue"
- 71Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Suspender Skirts!"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"