Trend Alert: Big Bouncy Hair!
The image of glossy, healthy, thick, hair bouncing behind a tiny bikini bod on the beach is a vision vied for. You know, the type of hair you see on those shampoo commercials? Thankfully, now the school's over for majority of western hemisphere, it's quite simple to experiment with our hair! I am going to teach you a way to make changing your hairstyle to bouncy curls easier than it is to change it on Stardoll!
First- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Second- Gently pat dry your hair and comb through it with a wide toothed comb. Put your hair in one large braid. (If you have various layers, try your best to make it just one.)
Next- Wait for your hair to dry, Keep the braid in until fully dry.
Put your hair in either hot rollers or Velcro rollers. If you use Velcro rollers, use the blow dryer again (with a heat protector) to warm your hair.
Lastly- Undo all of the rollers.. and voila! You are finished!
If you'd like, spray on some type of Salt spray (for your hair!NOT food!) to keep that sultry look.
pic credit www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Getting The Look - Marilyn Monroe "
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Fashion Sense"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Double-Edged Swords"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "How to Wear Maxi Skirts"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 61Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Spice Up Your Room!"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Be a better you"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lantern Festival Inspiration"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Galaxy Eyes"
- 72the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Stardoll's Classic It Girls"