Trend Alert: Big Bouncy Hair!
The image of glossy, healthy, thick, hair bouncing behind a tiny bikini bod on the beach is a vision vied for. You know, the type of hair you see on those shampoo commercials? Thankfully, now the school's over for majority of western hemisphere, it's quite simple to experiment with our hair! I am going to teach you a way to make changing your hairstyle to bouncy curls easier than it is to change it on Stardoll!
First- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Second- Gently pat dry your hair and comb through it with a wide toothed comb. Put your hair in one large braid. (If you have various layers, try your best to make it just one.)
Next- Wait for your hair to dry, Keep the braid in until fully dry.
Put your hair in either hot rollers or Velcro rollers. If you use Velcro rollers, use the blow dryer again (with a heat protector) to warm your hair.
Lastly- Undo all of the rollers.. and voila! You are finished!
If you'd like, spray on some type of Salt spray (for your hair!NOT food!) to keep that sultry look.
pic credit www.stardoll.com
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 71Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "The Art of the MSW Room!"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 특집 포스팅 : "Starter Makeup Kit - Real Life"
- 68vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Aspiring Bloggers"
- 38polarbear09 특집 포스팅 : "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 특집 포스팅 : "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 특집 포스팅 : "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles 특집 포스팅 : "Living For The Small Things"
- 63AngelLilac 특집 포스팅 : "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 722010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 특집 포스팅 : "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid 특집 포스팅 : "Meeting New Dolls"