Be More Original! ^^
Ways to inspire originality in your game!
. Carpets for walls – this is a growing trend on stardoll and a clever way to add different textures to your suite! Experiment with different colours and patterns to make sure it suits the style of the room you’re in. The colour scheme in my room is a vintage-beige, so I’ve gone for a fluffy white carpet for softer edges ^^
. Using furniture for roof beams can work too – an inventive way to add depth to your suite if the Wall Treatment from DIY just isn’t cutting it!
. DIY hairstyles – A great way to make your doll more unique is to design the hairstyle yourself! Recent tools such as the Hair and Jewellery Studios have made this much easier to do, but you could also use items and accessories from Starplaza stores! Try the extensions from the Sunny Bunny store in particular and arrange them to create a completely new and unique hairstyle!
. DIY outfits – Experiment with layering different pieces of clothing – you’ll get a completely new outfit for your doll! Choosing items from different stores in Staplaza adds variety – how about a ‘Voile’ skirt layered with a floral shirt from ‘Pretty n’ Love’? Mix and match designs and colours and have fun with it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen on Stardoll"
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Tips for when Flying"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"