Be More Original! ^^
Ways to inspire originality in your game!
. Carpets for walls – this is a growing trend on stardoll and a clever way to add different textures to your suite! Experiment with different colours and patterns to make sure it suits the style of the room you’re in. The colour scheme in my room is a vintage-beige, so I’ve gone for a fluffy white carpet for softer edges ^^
. Using furniture for roof beams can work too – an inventive way to add depth to your suite if the Wall Treatment from DIY just isn’t cutting it!
. DIY hairstyles – A great way to make your doll more unique is to design the hairstyle yourself! Recent tools such as the Hair and Jewellery Studios have made this much easier to do, but you could also use items and accessories from Starplaza stores! Try the extensions from the Sunny Bunny store in particular and arrange them to create a completely new and unique hairstyle!
. DIY outfits – Experiment with layering different pieces of clothing – you’ll get a completely new outfit for your doll! Choosing items from different stores in Staplaza adds variety – how about a ‘Voile’ skirt layered with a floral shirt from ‘Pretty n’ Love’? Mix and match designs and colours and have fun with it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School: Homework Habits"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: sophiemechtel"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"