Be More Original! ^^
Ways to inspire originality in your game!
. Carpets for walls – this is a growing trend on stardoll and a clever way to add different textures to your suite! Experiment with different colours and patterns to make sure it suits the style of the room you’re in. The colour scheme in my room is a vintage-beige, so I’ve gone for a fluffy white carpet for softer edges ^^
. Using furniture for roof beams can work too – an inventive way to add depth to your suite if the Wall Treatment from DIY just isn’t cutting it!
. DIY hairstyles – A great way to make your doll more unique is to design the hairstyle yourself! Recent tools such as the Hair and Jewellery Studios have made this much easier to do, but you could also use items and accessories from Starplaza stores! Try the extensions from the Sunny Bunny store in particular and arrange them to create a completely new and unique hairstyle!
. DIY outfits – Experiment with layering different pieces of clothing – you’ll get a completely new outfit for your doll! Choosing items from different stores in Staplaza adds variety – how about a ‘Voile’ skirt layered with a floral shirt from ‘Pretty n’ Love’? Mix and match designs and colours and have fun with it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My FENDI Faves!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Caught Comparing?"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- little_kit Featured post: "Dealing With Bullies"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"