Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 67Moosycakes20 Featured post: "A Beginner's Guide to Reselling!"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Formal Outfit And Makeup"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Denim"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Dressing Elegant"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "#Lovewins"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"