Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 62lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Silver In Starcoins"
- 70Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel Inspired Eyebrows"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"