Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Stardoll Questions!"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "How to wear: Graphic Tees"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"