Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "My Spring Fling | Skirts"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Inspiring Beatrix"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "My Regrets"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Making Designer Investments"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"