Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61balleta0813 Featured post: "Which Fringe/Parting is for you?"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "Androgynous Looks"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 45tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Endangered: Green Sea Turtle"
- 64Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Favourite Trends!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week"
- 61vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Whites"