Individual, unique, personal, sensational. Four words to describe the significance of perfumery.
When purchasing a new perfume always consider whether it suits your personality; are you bold and charismatic or sweet and sophisticated? Also, does it suit the occasion? Generally, a light perfume is used during the day, wheras a more intense fragrance is suitable on a night out.
Earthy and spicy, warm and woody or fresh and floral - these fragrances are created thanks to a blend of herbal extracts, and essential oils, for instance patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and neem oil. Traditionally, the small white Mogra (indian jasmine) flower is woven into a small garland, known as Mala. Women used this to adorn their hair, and to give a woody, jasmine aroma throughout the day.
Nowadays, it's simpler to purchase perfumes, essential oils or incense sticks.
A tantalizing citrus aroma, an enticing sensual scent or an oriental woody fragrance. Which one will you choose?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 77Moosycakes21 Featured post: "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Upgrading the School Girl Fashion"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"