Hairstyle Tutorial: Milkmaid Braids
Milkmaid Braids is a very stylish and simple braid to make. This braid is great for special occasions or if you just wanted a cute hairstyle for school or work. Celebrities also like this style.
Here is how to make a Milkmaid Braid:
1. Part your hair into 2 sections and braid both. Tie the ends with a hair tie.
2.Take your first braid and center it on the top of your head. Use a pin to secure it in place.
3. Take your second braid and center it over your first and then put it underneath. Use a pin to secure it in place.
This style can be messy or straight and clean. Experiment with your hair and see what style you can come up with!
Remember: If this is your first time trying this braid and it does not come out, don’t worry! Keep practicing and you will soon perfect it! Practicing on friends and family members also help you practice. If you would like a visual view of making this braid, search a video tutorial to show you how. This braid works best with long hair.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Superhero Style!"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"