Hairstyle Tutorial: Milkmaid Braids
Milkmaid Braids is a very stylish and simple braid to make. This braid is great for special occasions or if you just wanted a cute hairstyle for school or work. Celebrities also like this style.
Here is how to make a Milkmaid Braid:
1. Part your hair into 2 sections and braid both. Tie the ends with a hair tie.
2.Take your first braid and center it on the top of your head. Use a pin to secure it in place.
3. Take your second braid and center it over your first and then put it underneath. Use a pin to secure it in place.
This style can be messy or straight and clean. Experiment with your hair and see what style you can come up with!
Remember: If this is your first time trying this braid and it does not come out, don’t worry! Keep practicing and you will soon perfect it! Practicing on friends and family members also help you practice. If you would like a visual view of making this braid, search a video tutorial to show you how. This braid works best with long hair.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Staying Strong "
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 89Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Favorite Gowns"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"