Top 3 Buys: Pretty In Love
Heya, so with this post I bring you my favourite 3 items from the Pretty In Love store, which is my favourite StarPlaza store to head to when I want something girly and cute!
1. Purple Classic Miniskirt - 98SC's.
This is a staple piece for the spring, it's colour is perfect - it's not too bright or too pale, a great mix! For me, it goes well with a wide variety of white, nude and pale blouses, and also goes with flats or heels, so it provides a casual or a more formal look.
2. Greenhouse Embroidered Top - 10SD's.
I really love the embroidery pattern on this top, I think it gives it a cool, contempory look that suits pretty much everyone! The top itself is super trendy - it's coloured mint which is a favourite on the catwalk, and it has a stylish collar, which again is big on the catwalk. The top is pretty versatile too, it looks great with a skirt or with some pastel skinnies(my favourite choice!).
3. Linear Collar Blous - 69SC's.
Like the top above, this blouse fulfils two trends which are big on the catwalk - the defined collar, and that it's sheer - which is one of my favourite styles to wear here on Stardoll. It's a more formal item really, I think it looks best with darker trousers, but it's definitely worth trying it with some bright skinny jeans!
That's all for now - what I'd like to hear in the comments box, is what store you'd like to see me feature next!
Love K xxx
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Doing your homework"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"