Top 3 Buys: Pretty In Love
Heya, so with this post I bring you my favourite 3 items from the Pretty In Love store, which is my favourite StarPlaza store to head to when I want something girly and cute!
1. Purple Classic Miniskirt - 98SC's.
This is a staple piece for the spring, it's colour is perfect - it's not too bright or too pale, a great mix! For me, it goes well with a wide variety of white, nude and pale blouses, and also goes with flats or heels, so it provides a casual or a more formal look.
2. Greenhouse Embroidered Top - 10SD's.
I really love the embroidery pattern on this top, I think it gives it a cool, contempory look that suits pretty much everyone! The top itself is super trendy - it's coloured mint which is a favourite on the catwalk, and it has a stylish collar, which again is big on the catwalk. The top is pretty versatile too, it looks great with a skirt or with some pastel skinnies(my favourite choice!).
3. Linear Collar Blous - 69SC's.
Like the top above, this blouse fulfils two trends which are big on the catwalk - the defined collar, and that it's sheer - which is one of my favourite styles to wear here on Stardoll. It's a more formal item really, I think it looks best with darker trousers, but it's definitely worth trying it with some bright skinny jeans!
That's all for now - what I'd like to hear in the comments box, is what store you'd like to see me feature next!
Love K xxx
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Friends and their Expectations"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "A Vegan Lunch"
- madmadeleine61 Posting yang ditam…: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"