There’s Something About Shah Rukh…
They say that there’s a special ‘something’ which gives you the ability to walk into a room and light it up. A special ‘something that gives you the ability to stop people in their tracks with a simple look. A special ‘something’ that gives you the ability to convey so much with just one gesture.
Whatever that ‘something’ is, ladies, let me tell you – Shah Rukh Khan has it. Oh yes, throughout the years ‘King Khan’ has charmed us, captivated us and even mesmerized us with his charismatic characterisations.
From the loyal Rahul Sharma (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, 1998) to the sarcastic Dev Saran (Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), Shah Rukh Khan has interpreted a wealth of diverse characters through his journey as an actor.
Born 2nd November 1965 in New Delhi, some of SRK’s most successful films include, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (2001), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995). He won many awards including Best Actor for Devdas (2002), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
We’ve seen him with Aishwarya Rai in Devdas, with Preity Zinta in Veer-Zaara, with Rani Mukerji on many occasions (Paheli, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), and with Kajol (KKHH, DDLJ, and My Name is Khan).
My question to you is, which actress do you think is best suited for Shah Rukh?
For me it has to be Rani Mukherji!
Shah Rukh and Rani make a magical on-screen couple. Their performance in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was lovely – it seemed like “Dev” and “Maya” were made for each other!! What do you think?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Halloween Decor Tips"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "The Looking Back Look"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Things I Cannot Imagine My Day Without"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "How to Make Friends"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Halloween: 21st Century"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Too Much Stuff To Do"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"