There’s Something About Shah Rukh…
They say that there’s a special ‘something’ which gives you the ability to walk into a room and light it up. A special ‘something that gives you the ability to stop people in their tracks with a simple look. A special ‘something’ that gives you the ability to convey so much with just one gesture.
Whatever that ‘something’ is, ladies, let me tell you – Shah Rukh Khan has it. Oh yes, throughout the years ‘King Khan’ has charmed us, captivated us and even mesmerized us with his charismatic characterisations.
From the loyal Rahul Sharma (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, 1998) to the sarcastic Dev Saran (Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), Shah Rukh Khan has interpreted a wealth of diverse characters through his journey as an actor.
Born 2nd November 1965 in New Delhi, some of SRK’s most successful films include, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (2001), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995). He won many awards including Best Actor for Devdas (2002), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
We’ve seen him with Aishwarya Rai in Devdas, with Preity Zinta in Veer-Zaara, with Rani Mukerji on many occasions (Paheli, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna), and with Kajol (KKHH, DDLJ, and My Name is Khan).
My question to you is, which actress do you think is best suited for Shah Rukh?
For me it has to be Rani Mukherji!
Shah Rukh and Rani make a magical on-screen couple. Their performance in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was lovely – it seemed like “Dev” and “Maya” were made for each other!! What do you think?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Perseverance"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"