Leopard Print Makeup
The current fashion trend on Stardoll is no doubt, the chic leopard print. In almost every store is Starplaza you can find leopard print clothing. Leopard print isn't only big with clothes!
Have you ever wanted to style your Medoll to match your clothes? I know thats one thing I aim for with every doll. I have prepared a tutorial on how to create these amazing and very fashionable eyes.
Coat the entire eyelid in Luxe gold eyeshadow.
Use any brown shadow and dot around the top outer edges, to create a spotty feal.
Add brown liquid liner all around the edges.
Use black eyepencil on the waterline, and a red or brown on the top of the eyes.
Be creative. You don't have to copy, this is just a suggestion.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"