Leopard Print Makeup
The current fashion trend on Stardoll is no doubt, the chic leopard print. In almost every store is Starplaza you can find leopard print clothing. Leopard print isn't only big with clothes!
Have you ever wanted to style your Medoll to match your clothes? I know thats one thing I aim for with every doll. I have prepared a tutorial on how to create these amazing and very fashionable eyes.
Coat the entire eyelid in Luxe gold eyeshadow.
Use any brown shadow and dot around the top outer edges, to create a spotty feal.
Add brown liquid liner all around the edges.
Use black eyepencil on the waterline, and a red or brown on the top of the eyes.
Be creative. You don't have to copy, this is just a suggestion.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 62lilrosamae16 Featured post: "If I had a superpower..."
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel Inspired Eyebrows"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 70Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Dolls Which Strike A Pose"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"