Leopard Print Makeup
The current fashion trend on Stardoll is no doubt, the chic leopard print. In almost every store is Starplaza you can find leopard print clothing. Leopard print isn't only big with clothes!
Have you ever wanted to style your Medoll to match your clothes? I know thats one thing I aim for with every doll. I have prepared a tutorial on how to create these amazing and very fashionable eyes.
Coat the entire eyelid in Luxe gold eyeshadow.
Use any brown shadow and dot around the top outer edges, to create a spotty feal.
Add brown liquid liner all around the edges.
Use black eyepencil on the waterline, and a red or brown on the top of the eyes.
Be creative. You don't have to copy, this is just a suggestion.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen Tribute Picks!"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"