Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "A Beginner's Guide to Reselling!"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Formal Outfit And Makeup"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Denim"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Dressing Elegant"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "#Lovewins"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"