Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"