Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "As Tribute Season Closes..."
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Dealing with Dehydration"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Friends and their Expectations"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Own Your Guestbook"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "What type of person are you?"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Talent vs Hard Work"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Doing Something New"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Dolling Up Your Doll"
- little_kit Featured post: "Decorating Your Suite"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Legally Blonde"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Free Stardollars? No Way!"