Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Social Butterflies"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "9 to 5 Picks!"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Exams? Don't Stress Yourself!"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "What Don't You Know?: Starbloggers"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "A Glimpse of Stardoll History"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Love Yours"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Nelly - New Release P2"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Keeping Calm - While Texting"