Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My Pals Picks!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "3 Dimensional Suite Design"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Fall Tag 2015 - #JOIN IN"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "Roseyween ◇ Witchcraft"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "OF Streetwise Style - Starcoin Outfits"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet a.c123 // What's in your album?"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Cupcakes Galore"