Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63Moosycakes20 Featured post: "All Black for Summer!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Budget Jumper Look"
- 60vampirefreak121 Featured post: "You Are Beautiful"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Ways to wear your Jeans"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Shorts"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "Music Video - Bad Blood - Makeup Looks"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Effortless Curls!"
- 70lilrosamae17 Featured post: "How to dress like a Princess"