Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
2. Add fog around the room. Available in the Suite Shop now. This gives it that spooky feeling.
3. Add dull grass to the bottom to give it that extra look. Or keep it plain if you want!
4. Add a black gate. This is to seperate the path (grey) from the graveyard (black).
5. This is the fun part. Add all your spooky Halloween decorations! Graves, spiders, pumpkins, anything you want! Go crazy!
6. Arrange everything and your done! But wait...
7. Put on a spooky outfit and your complete!
Thanks for reading!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lost Dog Rescue"
- 71Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Suspender Skirts!"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"